Tuesday, October 17, 2017

Fur the Love of Gaming || Furwind (PC)

Title Screen

Furwind is a fun action platformer game in the works by Boomfire Games. Furwind is the name of the small fox that you play as. An evil force has been awakened by a dark cult, threatening the balance of nature. Furwind has been chosen to restore balance. He’ll learn abilities to help him on his quest as well.

I really enjoyed this demo, despite the fact that platformers and quick reflexes are not my forte. The graphics are vibrant and colorful, the music and SFX are great. The controls probably would have felt better to me on a gamepad, since my right hand isn’t as agile when hitting those arrow keys. That’s my error, however, and for the most part the controls felt nice. The animations are cute, I love Furwind’s tail attack animation. The enemies are well made and there seems to be a good variety.

Oh no, a boss!


The demo has the first 3 levels available for play, and the demo offers fair challenge without being rage inducing. I enjoyed playing through the environments, and I look forward to seeing more as it comes. If you enjoy platformers, and are looking for something cute with a little challenge, then this could be for you. Give the demo a try free from Itch.io *here*

Be sure to leave your comments for the developers, and let me know what you think below! Happy Gaming!

Bell

0 comments:

Post a Comment